Thursday, November 8, 2007

Decaf:


1.I’m leaving for Switzerland today at 7:00 pm! Should be extraordinarily fun: we’re talking night sledding, fondue and small town living.
2.We saw Macbeth “On Broadway” (West End) last night with the famous. Patrick Stewart aka the Captain in all the Star Trek movies. He had the flu though and it was interesting except for the fact that he couldn’t really project any of his lines. Clearly why they have understudies... I dont know why he didnt use his! I had to sit on my hands the whole time because I was scared I would impulsively shoot him the trekkie sign (you know- the alien come in peace thing with two fingers on each side?).
3.This morning while I was walking to class there was a man on a unicycle peddling right behind me. At first I thought he may have been a clown, but alas, he was wearing khakis and a sweater. Oh London.
4.Just finished reading White Teeth by Zadie Smith for class. It’s fantastic. I highly recommend it.
5.I’ve become a “regular” at my Starbucks. They know my drink order now! You know you’ve made it in a city when the Barista can pick you out of the line and immediately begin frothing the skim milk for the Café Americano. God bless.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is Alex giving you a lap dance?

Anonymous said...

you finally are a regular! took you long enough...join the club baby

AND zadie smith is the best!